View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 09:39 PM   #1
oleCrazyEyes

Life's constants: Gravity, and Murphy's Law

Like many before me and many that will follow me I have wonderful luck in life. I have always wanted something of my own to build and drive. I was looking for many many years at rusty, rotted, junk, terrible cars and trucks. *Finally* I found this, a '78 Chevy C10 Silverado. I found it on CL it seemed perfect for me. A pretty well optioned truck with a 454, TH400, 12 bolt, AC, PS, PB, PW, and cruise control!

The truck seems to be completely rust free which is amazing for coming from Erie, PA in the middle of the rustiest place on Earth. I got the truck home and was immediately enamored with it. I finally had a project that didn't need a crazy amount of work that I could drive and enjoy! I felt like the luckiest kid in the world and I didn't care what anyone said about it. Until my luck and my life's most constant law came into play and therefore named the truck, Murphy's Law strikes once again...
Attached Images

'78 C10: Project "Murphy"
(more trucks to come!!)
oleCrazyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote