View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 01:46 AM   #11
RedBeard68

Re: Goldie gets her proper day in the sun /1968 slant nose

Okay okay okay I hadnt forgot everybody. Been doing work as i can a little slow but getting what i can done. Tore apart the interior and got the dyno mat done up to the firewall. Havent finished cause I want to weld up some holes first. Since I was in there I took out everything which will include the wiring soon ( hace to choose the wiring harness I want to use). Upon cleaning up the steering column I went a little over board like I do and took it completly apart so I could rebuild it and paint the lower portion. Along with painting that I also cleaned up the core support rear trailing arms and splash pan to paint those too. Originally I was going to run the 283 I had put in not to long ago but as always plans changed and now I am rebuilding my 327 block to run the dart heads I have that are ported and polished. Just a little more pep to move on down the road. I am working on dropping the frame down from the cab and bed soon so it can be pressure washed. Since I am running a 200r4 I need to move the transmission cross member and also remove the stock trailing arm crossmember to replace it with the new dropped one. Last but not least begore painting the frame I need to do the C notch. Hooefully I will have more to post in a couole weekends and maybe it will be down on the ground again.
Attached Images

RedBeard68 is offline   Reply With Quote