Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 05:43 PM   #54
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Cotton and his Missus will sure enjoy that 63... Great job thus far! Happy Easter my friend!!!
happy easter to you too. we went to oklahoma to hang with my sister and brother in law... they're ford people but we tolerate them anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disasterbus View Post
wow, good colour choice, that looks like it's going to be lovely.
thanks man...
Cotton brought over a maroon stepside bed that was very close to that color and after painting the cab, a chip from the old bed was pretty much a spot on match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj383ss View Post
Clem,

That looks awesome. So I after seeing many of the two tone paint schemes with White tops I have discovered I masked mine lines wrong around the windshield. Oh well guess mine will be unique. Most people won't know the difference I guess.

Love that color and the original restoration. It seems like everybody is slamming them with bags and ditching all original stuff. Nice to see one like this.
didn't really know how that line met the windshield so i just curved it up towards it, hope it looks ok once the windshield is in. and thanks man, i too like the simpler truck builds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
that seat looks really good in person! was wondering if or when you would show some pics of it on here! what two colors did you use to paint the headers on the blue truck, taking mine off today to paint later these week, they looked really good as well!
thanks chad... the header colors are a combo of high heat aluminum and high heat cast iron.
dude i have some doors for you that are to die for. came off a 1 ton gmc and they are nice. very nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modges'66 View Post
Clem!
I want that seat in grey!
That is awesome!!!!
i can hook you up with a two tone grey one. my upholstery guy is very good and very reasonable.
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote