View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 12:19 PM   #45
kidd79

Re: 86 C10 LS 6.0 6L90E Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77c10 View Post
I just ordered a set of stainless steel headers from Speed Engineering out of California. Reasonably priced and all the reviews I read were good. I'm running a 4L80E though.
I called them boys out in California. They said they might have test fit a set of those headers on a truck with the 6L trans as it was being built by a local shop...But couldn't exactly remember. Pretty sure I would have written that down if it was my business and selling swap parts..But that's just me. Maybe I'm weird like that..Idk. But they did say that they have a 30 day return policy as long as the parts aren't too dinged up and damaged. I'll probably buy a set of their headers when I'm ready to test fit the exhaust so I can stay in their return policy range. If you wouldn't mind taking a few photos of yours when they come in, and you get them installed next to your trans,I would greatly appreciate it. And I'm sure some of the guys following this wouldn't mind seeing the fitment as well. $250 for some stainless long tubes is a killer deal as long as they fit as advertised. :-)
kidd79 is offline   Reply With Quote