View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:12 AM   #3099
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

More random stuff.

Ended up that I did 100's of miles in Prozac over the festive season, fetching stuff, visiting people and going shopping etc.

This little van consinue to amaze.

Parked next to a newer face.ifted panel version on Chatham town centre.

As you may remember, I spent Christmas with Kevin and his family.

Old years a few of us went there again, for a roast dinner as only he can do, and some drinks......

Friends Dave and Helen joined us as well and they brought me one more Christmas prezzie.

It blew my little mind.

Personalised.

In other news, it seems I have a real lodger again (deposit and first month paid, plus all his stuff moved in) and the cool thing is that he is into scooters, cars, music and his day job...... super cool I think, is with Bobcat as a regional representative.

He seems to like the cats and both Dukey last night, and Harley every time he has been here, went straight to him.
Trust me, they are selective who they spend time with.

Meet Dave.

Dave drives an Isuzu D-Max double cab, so unlike previous lodgers in Corsa, Golf etc sized cars, this is a bit larger.

Bush out front needed a bit of a trim.

Randomly associated, is the C10 front and rear screen glass...

Been in the spare room the last two years, but I needed to clear it for Dave, so needed to make a safe space on top of the wardrobe in my room.

This made me realise that 2018 has to be the year of the Redneck Express rising from being a pile of parts to being a thundering Antisocial Thug again.

1.6 meter wide screen and 480mm high.

It's a large truck.

Yesterday Mickey and I went to fetch my bike after the fuel pump and rear flange had been replaced under warranty by Katie.
Still impresses me that BMW will repair, free of charge a 2006 model bike.

And so the sun sets on my vacation.

Monday it's back to it all, with all guns playing.

Here's to an awesome 2018 for all of us.

Life is still good.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote