Thread: 3r!c84 build
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #683
3r!c84
Badass

Re: 3r!c84 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclefreak207 View Post
HAHAHA, I ran the same gearing on my FBM! Howler frame, Demolition bars, Eastern niner hubs/rims, profile cranks.

I would say just go up 3 in the back to get little extra UMPH for acceleration. Hopefully I'll be getting my sensors and have the stunt piece back for some street murder this week :p
se pk ripper xxl , profile carbon forks, was my racing bmx bike. my other was an eastern frame. profile cromoly forks,and cranks, stolen head set and bars and sproket. still got this one lol it sits

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybuilder18 View Post
gas to expensive for it to be a DD? Just went to EFI with mine, it should get better gas mileage, with a 4L80E it should defitnatley on the highway cause i got 4.11s in the rear, it sucked the gas like 5 mpg hwy! thats when i had a carb on it though. and a th350. To bad your wanting to get rid of your sqaure!
ive got my daily saturn i drive (could post a pic of it) just busy with work and school to drive the truck. would kill me in gas being school is 60miles in each direction . and not rushing to get rid of the truck. took my cl ad down going to hold off. got some cool offers but not really what i was looking for yet. time will tell

drop a gear and disappear!

1/4:13:90
3r!c84 is offline   Reply With Quote