View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #24
akart

Re: Bilstien shock experiment $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
There are so many things mixed up here. You could have avoided all of this by contacting bilstien and asking your simple yes or no question. But now your truck specs are all wonky and completely overcomplicated. Sounds like ord has offered to help and fix this pretty well. It seems like even if you get the correct shocks you probably won't be happy because you messed with everything in really strange ways.

This is a very simple system. ord is only as good as the information they are given. And there are many of us with the same stuff and no problems.
Did ORD put you up to this. I messed w/nothing. Original truck frame and springs. 1974 K20 stock.All I wanted was smoother ride,furnished all the specs asked for a 2" lift which they recommended. ORD says that they checked my spring specs 100 times (really??) and I still have a 7" lift in the back and since they checked my specs 100 times they say they would send me the same springs. I am currently asking exactly what the specs for those spring are and am waiting for a reply. They have worn me down and I will just settle w/what I have. Just want shocks. Please understand that.
akart is offline   Reply With Quote