View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 08:12 PM   #15
snj8198

Re: Has anyone installed fuel injection?

The biggest issues I've had is with the customer service. I got mine last fall and their CR ability was almost nonexistent then. They sold so many units they were ill prepared for the onslaught of callers. Over the year and 7,000 miles it's been a bit of a learning experience but not bad. This is not a "set it and forget it" system nor is the best tuner and dyno going to squeeze every last potential horsepower out of your build combo with this system. It's a decent general throttle body at a great entry level price. Biggest issue I have had was understanding the terminology and what affects what when tuning the system. The system did elevate my biggest carb peeves such as elevation changes, cold start, off throttle drive ability and high end performance, overall drive ability, etc. It still has some hiccups, some tuning related on my part, and a couple others im unsure about. For the money, I am fairly happy with it.

Currently I am using the stock tank with an in line pump and the LS1 filter/regulator canister.