View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 07:20 PM   #11
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: I love old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I think I remember you showing his car before. I like everything about it. He did a nice job building what could have been to look factory. The kind of custom that doesn't jump out at you.

I kinda figured your neighbor was doing some kind of moving on but I wasn't going to start guessing. That was up to you to tell and thanks for sharing. This is a big change for you. I had my neighbor Eddie since '86, when I moved here, right across the meadow always building cars and trucks with his friends, including me. Drank a couple beers with him, too. Electrical was his specialty. He worked for a union sign shop wiring them up. He retired a few years ago and moved around the Conway, SC area. It's not the same living here any more.
Well Bill has lived here all his life. He has never owned a house outside of Pickens county SC. Heck he has only been to the beach a few times in his life. I hope he will come down next summer and spend some time with us at our place. Tell your friend Eddie to look me up I'm not far from Conway if you speak to him.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote