View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 02:08 AM   #753
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

I got out to the garage tonight to get some work done on the truck. I am modifying the window glass frame to fit the chopped top. Instead of cutting a piece out shortening the back end of the frame I simply cut the 3.5 inches off and drilled a new hole and reshaped the end to match what was there. I lengthened the top of it 1.5 inches to match what I did on the roof. It's looking pretty good, hope I can get them good enough for chrome. This is pretty demanding, I have these frames, then inner and outer trim to make the same mods, wanting them all good enough for chrome. That is essential to the look I am after, to have them all chrome, we will see. I have a feeling I will be back up to speed when I am just finishing with the first ones not as nice as the last ones I do.

Not much, but a hell of a lot more over the last two nights than I have in months so I am feeling a little better about it.

Now if I can just keep it up!

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote