View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #86
Effeckt

Re: Softop installation no Holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by robs71k5 View Post
I have another question /suggestion about how to go about shipping and purchasing these headers .That being who is ready for the header for immediate installation .Within five days of receiving the header . This idea is best for my situation cause I don't want to go thought this process if their deamed unworthy of an install on your truck .
I believe these people will help me to deliver a better product and to help with instructions for the installation process. While I am certain these parts will do exactly what I have designed them to do I would prefer those on top of the list to pm me that their ready to purchase and install which will help me sort out any pending issues I might have over overlooked . I believe I will start shipping in two weeks. I know I have suggested this before but they are on the press and there will be five shipped and I would like feedback from those installs before I invest more resources for everyone .I hope to be able to get one to every one that wants one with a short delay for the first five so I might offer refunds for anyone for which its not meeting their expectations .
This is for your protection and mine and I hope it's reasonable
I will except PayPal ,cash and only certified cheques after they have cleared for $260.00 plus actual shipping .Parts are pretty indestructible as far as shipping goes but will judge case by case and apply insurance as required or requested
Best regards and I truly hope everyone is satisfied cause I know it was the best thing I put on my Blazer
Posted via Mobile Device

Definitely appreciate your efforts for a quality product. I'd have to wait until the next batch as I don't have my softtopper yet.
Posted via Mobile Device