View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 09:42 AM   #66
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: Junkyard Jimmy Super Low Buck Build Thread

Spent the weekend stripping parts from the green jimmy. Sold so far: top, power brake set up, blazer specific door pieces, glove box door for total of $315.00 cleared. I also am doing a trade and sell with badpeanut, I get an alternator and rear seat holdown bracket and $10, he gets some floor mats, rear hatch bump stops and deluxe foot pedal trim. We both get things we need, thanks for the help badpeanut.

I also bought some needed pieces from board members, Bamm sold me exhaust manifolds for $50. VTblazer is sending me a carb, mirrors and a fan for this project. I also bought seat belts from him for my truck.

So I knocked the total spent down to $570 and still have a lot of parts to get rid of.

The only parts I'm really looking for right now are an HEI coil, battery and I might have those available where the jimmys are stored. I have to look through the guys parts stash. Once my parts are here and the green jimmy is parted out, I'll start working on getting the black one running and post pictures of the progress.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote