View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 01:34 AM   #3
Csrock82

Re: 67 build turns into a 71 named 10SC

As it sits right now I have both engines and transmissions pulled, the wiring mostly removed from the 67, the front suspension mostly removed from the 71, the interior gutted from the 71, and part of the fuel system removed from the 67. I am having a 383 built right now and will be selling both of my current small blocks and one th350. I still have door handles, a rear view mirror, the fuel tank and lines and the rear wire harness to remove from the 67. I have mew tubular upper and lower control arms with 2" drop spindles, wilwood calipers, drilled and slotted rotors, shock relocation brackets, 1.25" swaybar and new motor mounts for the front end. I will be purchasing the tubular rear trailing arms, an adjustable panhard bar and shock relocation brackets for the rear as well. I already have a new gauge cluster, bezel, steering wheel, carpet kit and interior from a late 70's suburban to take care of the inside. I would like to do an air ride set-up if anyone has suggestions that won't throw is project too far into the financial deep end.
Csrock82 is offline   Reply With Quote