View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 02:43 PM   #5
69 C10 LWB

Re: The 65 C30 Farm Truck

Progress is slow at the moment. The truck is at work until I get it running because I need to be able to move it in and out of the garage and its a little heavy to be pushing. Ive been working on it saturday mornings and on my lunch and Ive got the new engine in and the first thing I discovered was the manifolds for the 73 hit the frame and interfere with the clutch linkage. Ive been looking for original style manifolds and havent had any luck. Last night I stumbled on a set of shorty block huggers on craigslist that are ceramic coated and unused. They were $100 and only 45 min away. I drove up to get them this morning and then headed straight to work to see how they fit. They are a little close to the starter on the passenger side and the brake line on the driver side but they clear the clutch linkage. Im not too worried about the brake line since it will get a dual master once it is up and running and I will have to bend up some new lines for that. The yard is pretty wet because we had some storms roll through yesterday but hopefully this week I can get back on it and get the wiring hooked up (all 6 wires) and finally get it fired up.
Attached Images

69 C10 LWB is offline   Reply With Quote