View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 03:37 PM   #24
69 C10 LWB

Re: The 65 C30 Farm Truck

My parents were in town for the night and I spent the week in Atlanta for training so I only had a little bit of time in the garage. I did manage to fix my throttle linkage. I used a couple zip ties as a temporary fix so I could move it and that has been replaced by something a little nicer. Thanks to a well timed post I saw on here I found some plans to build a nice linkage assembly that should be trouble free and much better than just the factory threaded link. I also made a temporary tube for the pcv valve, since I will have to change it slightly when I get my new valve covers cleaned up. I put on a cheapo seat cover I got from wally world so I dont have to deal with the dirty sticky stuff on the back of the seat. I also made a light to work with since the days are getting shorter. I took a led light I got from the hardware store for $5 and stuck a magnet on the back for a work light. Since these trucks are all metal it will stick anywhere and it is super bright.These pictures were taken with no other light.
Attached Images

69 C10 LWB is offline   Reply With Quote