Thread: NE 1970 C10 Longbed
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 11:44 AM   #1
hass18

1970 C10 Longbed

For sale is my 1970 C10 longbox. I purchased this truck from a forum member in 2014 (link to build below). Absolutely thorough build with a lot of attention to detail and no corners cut.

Since I purchased it, I installed a complete air ride system, which includes a Porterbuilt Stage 1 front kit, Porterbuilt Stage 2 basic kit with C-notch rear, Air management kit from Accuair, AccuAir SwitchSpeed Controller with touch pad, McGaugh’s 2.5” front drop spindle, Boyd Welding 67-72 Aluminum Gas Tank with Bed Fill. Behind the seat is now 2-10” subs and amp in a custom built box with amazing sound.

The previous owner built the engine, but here are the specs directly from him:
Specs on the big block, 454 .060 over forged crank, eagle forged rods , speed pro pistons, molly rings, edelbrock timing chain, balanced with new flex plate and balancer, comp cams big mutha thumper cam with matching valve train , 3/8 comp hardened push rods, arp guide plates and arp rocker studs, prw full roller rockers, manley swirl polished under cut stem valves 2.06 in and 1.88 exhaust , hardened seats in the exhaust, heads were milled, edelbrock performer rpm intake, holley 750 electric choke, Mallory unilite distributer with taylor 8.2 wires rear end is still 3.08 with a Richmond lockright locker in it.

Truck is a lot of fun to drive and sounds great with the mutha thumper cam! No problem crusing down the highway at 65mph!!!

Asking $22,000 obo, more pics available.

Build link: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=511272
Attached Images