Thread: New Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 01:28 PM   #27
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: New Rant Thread

Dunno if this is the catch all rant thread, Ill post and see =)

We had a Denny's here in town that was sub par and finally closed its doors. A little while later signs went up ... IHOP coming soon (ish). So it took months to open and its been a couple since it did. We had breakfast there yesterday. Very nice and clean, all shiny and new. Staff was nice. Breakfast came and its exactly how we ordered it. My wife and I don't like hash browns that are too crispy, waitress said most folks like em extra crispy, ugh.

I had the eggs, sausage, hash browns, and pancakes. All great except pancakes were cold butter wouldn't even melt.

Wife had eggs, bacon, hash browns, and a waffle. All great except waffle was cold like my pancakes.

I like toast or an english muffin with my eggs, but it was extra for this meal. Figured I would order a side of one or the other. Muffin almost $3.50 for one, nope. Toast was the same at $3.50 for a slice. I know stuff is going up but to me that's insane.

Im sure we will eat there again down the road. Maybe the cook was still working on his meal timing.