View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 08:25 PM   #29
badherb

Re: long and hopefully good thread

so another long day in the shop. Had to deal with adjusting adjusting more and still more adjusting and grinding and fitting etc. ugh patience guys patience. yesterday I installed the inner rocker and today I fitted and installed the corner. The corner problems are many. But the blaring ones are the radius of the corner. its not ideal or even close. and the bottom of the panel does not butt up to the inner rocker/floor. Look at the photo you'll see a mark I made so I could reference the fitting many times I suggest doing this.
The outer rocker. as you can see both ends are the same looks like the pillars need to be cut out in order for the rocker to fit correctly but after playing with it for hours you see what I got. happy no! done YES! also the bottom of the inner and outer rocker do not meet up. really SH!TTY! so I have to spend a good deal of time under the truck tomorrow fitting in a piece and tacking it up. I'm very unsatisfied. But like I've stated I do not have a show winner and it will be up to me how perfect it needs to be and right now as it sits I still have work to do. but tomorrow is a new day.
Attached Images