View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 11:15 PM   #3963
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

I got nothing done "on" my truck but did get a few things out of the cab that I put there on the move to Idaho.

Got my spray gun lamp up in my new garage on a new shelf I finished tonight. This gun was used to spray the truck in the photo. That photo was taken the day I shot it Aug 1st 1977. It was my third paint job, my parents got me the gun for a high school graduation present! They knew where I was going in life. I made the lamp just last a while ago after it hung in my garage for 25 years. I painted the socket for the light bulb Omaha Orange, the color I shot the truck that day. The picture frame is also that color. I made a living with that gun in my shop when I opened it. It's a Craftsmen my mom bought at the Sears in the first mall in the area in Hayward California. I didn't get a "real gun" (Devilbiss JGA502) for a few years a at the shop. And still used it for primer for many years.

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote