View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #105
superflysteiny

Re: Pops 72 cheyenne dropmember build

[quote=65Pickup;4462310]
Quote:
Originally Posted by superflysteiny View Post
Thanks guys should be good. So talked to Nate couple days ago and drop member is on its way. So like I stated in a previous post hood and inner fenders came out when I put the upper trim on. So here are some pics of the trim on the side of the truck along with the new marker lights. Paint condition on the outside is an 8 out of 10. On the inside 5 out of 10 because it was not wet sanded and buffed so there is some runs and orange peel, I will be doing that this weekend. Also my standards on paint are really high do to the fact that I like show paint which as you all no takes alot more work to get. Again with this truck I am really having to control myself from building an all out show truck. I am trying to keep in mind that it is a driver. I plan to shoot out to az for the goodguys shows and this is the truck we are taking.

I've got a friend that builds at your level, the most fun he's had is a '34 Ford 3 window coupe with good paint but needing the cool factor. Traditional wheels and tires, tri power, finned covers, traditional steering wheel and column, etc. The car is amazing in my view, but he doesn't have to justify the paint as he didn't do it, and zero stress driving and parking it anywhere. (its like your black truck, averages joes would die for) Anyway, look forward to another of your builds and good on you to take care of your Dad. That's Super Fly
Thanks I am really looking forward to just being able to drive it were every we want which will be nice.
superflysteiny is offline   Reply With Quote