Thread: NAPCO Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 09:44 PM   #441
Louisvillekytruck

Re: NAPCO Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
1955 Suburban conversion. Every time I see one of these I kick myself for not buying the one I could have back in 88. Oh there were good reasons not to at the time. Obviously this bring a trailer auction isn't mine.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...rolet-3100-20/

This 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Suburban is equipped with the NAPCO 4×4 Powr-Pak conversion kit and is said to have remained in the current owner’s family since 2002. The truck is finished in brown with cream accents over black vinyl and powered by a 235ci inline-six mated with a four-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case. Equipment includes 16″ steel wheels, a winch, a tubular front bumper, dual side mirrors, a split tailgate, and an aftermarket cassette stereo. The truck was recently inherited by the current owner after an extended period of disuse, and service in preparation for the sale reportedly included flushing the fuel system, cleaning the fuel tank and carburetor, servicing the brakes, and replacing the battery, fuel lines, starter, and valve cover gasket. This Suburban is now offered at no reserve by the seller on behalf of the owner with a duplicate California title.
Cool truck
Louisvillekytruck is offline   Reply With Quote