Thread: NAPCO Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 06:27 AM   #448
special-K
Special Order

Re: NAPCO Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
Tim, My dad is here in NM visiting, we were looking at that navy truck On FB last weekend. Looks like it’s got some real potential. If you end up with it I can’t wait to see what you make of it.
Man, I was all over that thing. First caller, called and called (IM). Had to apologize if I was being a nuisance. The guy was so slow to respond, over and over again. It was still in the Mt. Airy area. That guy frustrated me so much I gave up. I have known of that truck for almost 40 years and I really thought this was it. The guy sure didn't act like someone wanting to sell something. I told him I'm a buyer sight unseen, too. Never got past IMs with him. I hope whoever bought it does it proper, as in 100% original. That would have been my antique truck show piece
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 07-18-2023 at 06:35 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote