View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #882
dug224

Re: Dug's 1959 Fleetside

Back in town to begin the paint only to find that Amazon shipped a loose 1 gallon can of paint in a box with virtually no packing thru the USPS. The top to the can popped off. The USPS sacrificed a couple of plastic bins to make sure I got it. The fun part was that our neighbor, who was picking up the mail while we were gone, took it into her house!!! No leaks in her house. Fresh Amazon gallon on the way.
Name:  IMG_3919.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  64.6 KB

I ordered a 1/2" particulate filter/water trap and desiccant dryer while I was gone to try to wring out some of the moisture we have packed in our southern air. Added a drip leg and ball valve to the upstream side. For now, I'll use my vice to hold it until I can come up with a better way. I'll run the air thru the particulate filter/water trap at my compressor and 20 feet of hose before it hits my new rig. Will run a small red disposable moisture remover at the gun to trap anything that made it thru the maze. The 80 gallon 5 hp compressor managed to push the air thru all that pressure drop.
Name:  IMG_7921.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  47.0 KB
dug224 is offline   Reply With Quote