View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 02:27 PM   #22
Linz

Re: Interior Originality

A bit of an update on this and also a couple more questions. I’ve made a bit of progress on getting stuff together for this. I now have black carpet and a parchment/houndstooth seat cover also some new armrests and most of the woodgrain pieces I need.

As one of you guys said I pulled the radio and the original holes remained witch I was super excited about.

The next weak link is going to be my door panels witch are looking pretty tired. So my question is how do I go about restoring them somewhat? Can they be simply painted and still look decent? Is there any prep work that I need to do to them first? Any paint colour suggestions?

Also the the decal/sticker on my cluster is starting to get a bit rough around the wiper and headlight switches that is the last woodgrain piece I need any leads there?

I’ll attempt to get some pictures up once I get some of this stuff in. I’m quite excited to see how it’s going to look I think it’s going to be very sharp. Just need to get done with harvest and then I’ll have some free time
Attached Images

Linz is offline   Reply With Quote