View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #39
OrrieG

Re: Lurker OrrieG Progress Pics -UPDATED

After getting side tracked for a year (bought a building for my business which required a lot of work) I am back working on the truck. Attached are pics showing it as it sits today. Since my last post I have changed the front shock brackets, fabed the transfercase torque bracket, finished plumbing the brake line (including bleeding), dropped in the engine to figure out the power steering pump, installed the aluminum gas tank, plumbed the fuel line and filter except for line from tank to main line. I'm still debating if I want to take it out of the side at bottom or top at sending unit. I also have a pic of the bed bracket in mid modification. I think the tank which I got from Online Performance was set up using a standard bed which must have the bed supports in a different location. After I finish the cuts I am going to weld in a steel angle on the inside to strengthen it. Today I started the cab body work and will post photos as that progresses. Enjoy and ask questions if you have any.
Attached Images

OrrieG is offline   Reply With Quote