View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 12:15 PM   #6
oldman3

Re: For those who have used FI TECH throttle body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawssie View Post
The only thing I have left over for wiring is a computer pigtail that appears to be for plugging the monitor into a laptop.
You are correct, that pigtale is the "Data Com cable" it plugs into bottom of the hand held monitor(see pic).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawssie View Post
What I don't have in the picture is that bundle of wires at the bottom, is that, from your memory what would plug into he monitor?
Again you are correct, that bundle has two plugs that will tie into the two at the back of FiTech unit (throttle body), then to the monitor.

Basically though I just have the bare monitor without anything that plugs into it(other then the home computer or laptop to monitor plug pigtail). And as far as the throttle body I just have the 2 pigtails coming out of it and nothing that plugs into those either.
As BR3 mentions that is the part that you have missing. I hope you can get them to send you another cable, it is about 5 feet long, so you can run it inside if you want.

Hawssie, here's a couple pics I took showing how the monitor is hooked up with the two plugs coming from the unit. I believe one is input and one is output for recorded data. I haven't recorded any data, so I'm no help there. Let's us know how things work out...Jim
oldman3 is offline   Reply With Quote