View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
WIDESIDE72

Re: HeavyMetalChevy Trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
What is the point in triple posting this? To me it looks like you misread the listing,he was making good anyway,and now you're mad he didn't. Was the ad for compete seat belt sets or partial? I don't know,but after reading all three posts saying the exact same thing,it looks like he doesn't really owe you anything. Maybe you should post more info while you're at it so we can see what your gripe is. Is this really over $6?

This has been going on since the end of July. I take responsibility for not looking at the ad on a screen biggerthan my phone. Back on july 29th he told me to send him $6 to cover shipping for 4 female ends. I digit and got no response to numerous inquiries. Then on sept 9th he finally responds with the "Jesus Christ" message, as if I had been hounding him daily. On the 9th, I replied "Thanks". Nothing more, not wanting to stir the pot. Now a week later and still nothing. I am glad I didn't get ripped off like some of the people here, but I am a man of my word. I have bought and sold a lot of stuff here and I have always followed though with transactions. I hope that that is a good explanation for you.
Posted via Mobile Device
WIDESIDE72 is offline   Reply With Quote