View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 05:10 PM   #13
Chris_oz

Re: Tilt steering column quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_oz View Post
Well,

Thanks to all for the replies, I have ordered one of the brothers ones, they are on sale ATM and the shipping was reasonable.
Ebay has taken to raping all Australians with double or triple shipping charges being applied.
I recently bought a replacement igniton barrel and key, ebay wanted $70 us + import charges to ship.
Vendor did it direct for $11.
I pretty much only use ebay to research, find part numbers, vendors etc, but never buy through them unless I have too, their policies on guns and associated parts annoys me too, social engineering through comerce does not sit well with me. Facebook is the same.

I hope the brothers stuff is ok, I also ordered a washer pump, as mine does not do it sole function, I will order some door handles and seat belts soon too if I cant find any better.

Thanks again
I just don't understand some companies.

I ordered about $800us of parts from brothers early last week.
Got email confirmation etc, all good.

Then I get an email from them regarding shipping, I have now been waiting 8 days for a quote to ship.

I have emailed them several times with no further updates.

Looks like I w need to find someone else.
CCP don't ship to AU.

I think that I will try summit.

I used to have a friend in NH who would ship for me, but he moved to Canada, with shipping to and from there just as hard as AU.

Almost ready to give up and have a trip to California and buy it all, pack it up and send it home.

Most companies I have contacted won't even return an email.
Must be nice to be able to ignore customers.
Chris_oz is offline   Reply With Quote