View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #77
my4by2

Re: 1977 Chevy K30 Crew Cab Build

Well, looks like a new set of headers is in line... Unfortunately the ones I bought from Street & Performance interfer with the clutch linkage on my truck. Oh well, I'll just get rid if those along with the first motor & then work on another set. Looking at a company called Stainless Headers Mfg. - they send you out a pretty cool kit that you mock up on your vehicle & then send back to them so they can fab it all up. May be the best route as no one really makes an "off the shelf" set of headers for this thing...

BTW - I got my history report in from GM Canada the other day & Feb. 23rd is officially my trucks 34th B-Day! It was sold at King Chevrolet in Chico, CA. for a rather large for the time MSRP of $10,226.75 - OUCH!!! This truck has basically been in the same little area of California its entire life - I love it (time for it to leave though)!!!

Still awaiting more pics from the shop - having a delay getting the metal guy in so holding us up a bit. Air compressor stuff arrived, so they can start getting that all mocked up & installed.
my4by2 is offline   Reply With Quote