View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:35 PM   #209
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Hydroboost Mounting Plates

I do not make any booster brackets or hydroboost mounts for the square bodies. There is no need since factory components are readily available. I do not know what the hole pattern would be if the factory booster brackets were removed from the vacuum booster. Those are riveted to the booster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSoaked View Post
CaptainFab-

I got an 85 K20 that I'm converting to a manual trans & hydro-boost. I'm having a hell of a time finding a pedal assembly for such that doesn't cost a fortune. Locating a manual/vacuum version seems to be much easier (and cheaper!). So, I'm thinking I'll first convert it to manual clutch/vacuum (its currently auto/vacuum) and then use your bracket to convert it over to hydroboost.

Am I understanding this right? You have a bracket that properly re-positions the hydro-boost unit to replace the vacuum unit? Does this correct the geometry difference in the pin height on the brake pedal? Any mods needed to the pushrod?

Thank you in advance,
Mike
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote