View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Tork?

1967-72 OEM truck Buckets and Console (1969)

First off, I'm Will, thanks for checking out my ad. These are located in Chicago, IL zip 60614.

I have a pair of factory truck buckets and console taken from a 1969 C10 pickup. They're in good shape. The vinyl is tight and clean. No stains. Two spots on the driver's seat have tears as seen in the pictures. (Look at the first picture for 5 seconds and see if you can find the tear. It's that small) No other bad spots on the seats. The console has cracks, shown in the pics also. But the cracks are on the back and you can't see them when in the truck. Comes with correct truck brackets and bolts for both sides. Ready to bolt in. No hardbacks to the seats because they're from a truck, so keep that in mind if you have a Blazer.

They're listed on eBay with a Buy it Now of $825. My reserve is half of that so it won't take that much to get them. If you're really interested shoot me a pm and we can work something out also. Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141062316433...433%26_rdc%3D1

I can assist with shipping. Greyhound may be cheapest? I can also assist with delivery within a reasonable distance. let me know. We can exchange phone number's via PM. Also, here's some pics if you don't wanna follow the link...

Last edited by Tork?; 09-15-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Tork? is offline   Reply With Quote