View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 07:44 PM   #229
Robert Haas

Re: Two is easier then one 1965 GMC S/W/BB build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchecharlie View Post
Wow...I was just stressed out about welding some a angle iron on my frame...read this whole build...now I am going to sell the whole thing in pieces for nothing and start bird watching or maybe water colors? Thanks for sharing. I all ways dreamt about doing it "right" but never have. Motivation to learn! Ok so I'll be the first...why after all that you've been through...are you putting a gen1 small block in that? I know it awsome and I know it's kinda traditional but...guys with a 64forth your talent are making 1200 horses with junk yard pull outs and 1200 dollars worth of Chinese shi@. I just think you guys should go all the way and do the most extreme example of drive train in a rig so beautifull You have the budget and there are plenty of your acquaintances/friends who could help. Hell call scoggin dickey and "turn key "one.
Just had to be that guy on the internet who said something ...Sorry, in all honesty I am pretty sure you are what "we" all wish we could be. Amazing work!!!!! Can't wait for the next installments!!!
Thank you.

It is an old school BIG Block that makes over 500 Hp on pump gas.
Robert Haas is offline   Reply With Quote