View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #26
regan wilson

Re: Ok Boys and Girls it's Storytime

Well 1988 was good year and a bad year . I was waiting on pins and needles for Super Chevy to come to The Texas Motorplex . The time was almost near and a week before, me and my buddied were going to Hallsville Raceway but I didnt even make it out of town . I hit a Caddy headlight to headlight with my parents dually while hauling the Blue Truck(it totalled the caddy lol) . The truck came of the front of the trailer and hit the trailer jack square in the middle of the bumper . The left front fender and the grill were also ruined by smacking the back of the dually . Well with not much money or time some friends helped and we put a primered fender and grill that so pitful looking I painted it solid black .(it was sad believe me) But your never gonna guess what happened next ! I went on to Super Chevy with the ragged looking thing and runnered up . I think it is kinda funny that it was on page 69 and Brodix had an ad on the same page .(yall remember what is across my windshield now dont ya?)