View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 09:25 AM   #184
0331grunt
Now what??

Re: 69 long fleet- First build

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Did everything go as planned with the surgery? Things still going well with the new business venture?

Looking forward to updates about the truck.
Things went well. Just wish my DR. would let me start therapy sooner. I go back this week and hopefully then get to start. The business is coming slowly... but we did land a job that took three days and grossed about $2500. Not too bad, but we are still hoping for a LOT more! LOL!!!! Until then, the truck is on hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick67 View Post
We need pictures......of the shoulder scars!!!!! Hope you are recovering well.
This is the only one I took... shows how they shaved my winter coat tho. It was a shoulder scope, so the scars are really small...No stitches, he just tapped them...
Name:  IMG00140-20100822-1616.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  16.6 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Green View Post
Hope your having a fast recovery Craig. We wanna see more pics, we can't ever see enough pics lol. I got me a new Chevy project! Can't ever have TOO many lol. The wife and I will be bagging another '67 this winter. Take care man!
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks! Cant wait to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
GET WELL SOON!!!
Thanks!

"The quality of a persons life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." ~ Vince Lombardi

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hard work." ~ Colin Powell

my, um, build

USMC OIF Veteran SEMPER FI!
0331grunt is offline   Reply With Quote