View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #106
SCOTI

Re: Dropmember Competition ?? Have you guys seen this yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotgg View Post

there are about ten guys on here with a man crush on nathan for some reason i don't really under stand every time anyone makes a post about doing a Z or lowering a truck here they come "you should get the drop member"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbagged68
I wish these were around when I built my suburban, instead of me spending countless hours figuring out how to mount my rack, drop the crossmember, build control arms. Which all the stuff I did I don't like....
No man crush.... just solid information. IMO, the person that has to ask about the particulars of doing a 'Z', is perhaps not the best one to be doing the work. It's not that hard to figure out.

So rather than some young gun (or inexperienced old guy) cut his truck apart & possibly ruin it, I suggest the Dropmemember as an alternative. I know they work, I know they're easy to install, & I know they re-use most of the existing set-up. If that's not trying to help someone, I don't know what is.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.