View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 11:09 AM   #109
rayray1180

Re: Dropmember Competition ?? Have you guys seen this yet?

to get the record straight, this all started because of myself. if u want to down play someone it should b me. i went to suicide doors and asked to have done what is done. 1 of u said its like taking money out of nates pocket or food off his table, but the last time i checked sd is here for the same reason. we all have familys to take care of. i left my number on here to let anyone who had questions on the deal to call me and id tell them the story. the guys at sd r very stand up guys who stand behind all there work. cheap knock off, if thats what u think go buy from nate nate. i did and now u c where i am. nate on the other had called me just to find out the issues i had. i agree that he seems like a great guy. if i could have talked to nate instead of clint from kp i proably wouldnt have had sd ( IMPROVE ) the drop member. i talked to clint many time and he is one of the funniest guys ive ever bought from. so no hard feelings there. someone on here also said that sd needs to stick with the mini truck and leave the fullsize to the people who know what they r doing. wow. really they r the same thing different size. i just went and bought a 08 GMC crew cab, so look forward to seeing sd new line of parts for it as well. no matter the coast ill have them build the kit for me only because ive seen there work and they stand behind all there product. so i guess im n there fannyclub.