Thread: Project Picacho
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #18
CheyenneShop

Re: Project Picacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10seconds View Post
Ronnie- You should look into the mcgaughys front and rear brake if you haven't already. They are awesome and you still get an ebrake in the rear. Nate should be able to hook you up!

Lookin good!
Posted via Mobile Device
Another thing that I am trying to factor in along with cost is that this truck really isn't a performance machine. It has a 307, with a 3-speed - so it will be more of a cruiser then High Perormance. I really like the "Big Brakes" - but when I factor in the cost??? Does that make sense.

I really like the look of the red calipers behind the grey rims(Boss 338's) I am going to run. And because i am going to run these rims - i will have step the front rotors to fit the rims. i am sure you have or heard about this as it has been discussed in great depth on this site. I like the rims and couldn' beat the price.

I guess if I really have the rear e-brake - I will go with the CPP set up or CaptainFab set up.

Thanks for the input - i appreciate it! Ronnie
68 C/10 shorty - "Picacho" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=428379 sold to "93redsled"

Have you heard about C10 Talk? C10 Talk is a podcast all about C10 Trucks, the builders, the vendors, and most importantly the C10 Community. Check us out online at www.c10talk.com
CheyenneShop is offline   Reply With Quote