View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 10:41 AM   #29
Orange Crate

Re: Another NV4500 to NP205

Quote:
Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
advance adapter bell is worth it. I have it with hydraulic clutch in my 85 blazer. if you redrill the case you could end up like a guy on ck5 and the loctited torqued bolts could back out and cause catastrophic failure. unikely but would ruin it and turn it in to a terrible situation just to save a couple bucks.

I have the 32 spline flat flange with a ford superduty front driveshaft. It is 1350 spicer ujoints and a 4.25 bolt circle with the 2" pilot. fits almost any new flange out there nowadays and is very easy to find. Do some research on em but a new one can be had here locally for 400 built to your measurement. There are two different types. the rounded cv yoke ears is the ideal one.

sunsoaked, stock front yoke on the d60 is 1310 which is generally more than sufficient for most folks. but there aint no kill like overkill.
Thanks this info is much appreciated. I was looking at Denny's and other custom made 1350 CVs. I seriously doubt that I will ever need 1350 joints but the rest of the drivetrain is all 1 ton so what the h3ll. It would be really nice to have the AA BH as it would save some time and hassle putting it all together. It sounds like the easiest route.