Thread: BFG All Terrain
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 07:38 AM   #17
Killer Bee

Re: BFG All Terrain

ran the KOs and now the KO2s, love 'em.. great off road traction and quiet on the street..

magazine review and all but may be something useful in there to ya'

BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN KO2 REVIEW

Quote:
So after more than 1,000 miles of commuting, highway, road trip, desert, sand, rain, dirt, and rocks, we can tell you that BFG hit its mark with the KO2. The tire is hands-down one of the best all-terrain tires on the market and should be on the very short list of all-terrains to consider. While sizing and availability may be constrained during the rollout period, BFG tells us it has an incredible 61 sizes planned for the KO2, and we think they are worth the wait. BFGoodrich is once again redefining what an all-terrain can and should be with the All-terrain KO2: a worthy successor to BFG’s long line of bar-setting all-terrain tires.
lots of other good brands out there I'm sure but I'll stick to what I know and had great service out of..

these are also the only brand we stock for all of our 4wd light trucks in our fleet at work, several hundred of them..

my local tire shop of 25 years has a set of 33x12.5r15s waiting for my burb for $800 otd so why bother shopping, lol..

good luck!

most recent set put on last fall

well over 10 years ago