View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 05:06 PM   #219
Crazyman_Stanley

Re: Eaton HO72/HO52 vs. 14 Bolt FF

Alright fellas, I scanned through this post and didn’t really find what I was looking for, my dilemma; I have a 64 c20 with what I believe to be an h052, but I do not believe it was original to this truck: it has e-brake cables coming from the drums that are just hanging in the air not attached to anything and the truck has the original brake on the drive line itself next to the shifter. ANYWAY, I starting going through the rear end this weekend and decided to replace the wheel bearings and check the brakes. I bought wheel bearing “for a 64 c20” from the local oreilly and got to the pain in the ass task of swapping them out. I finally managed to get the outer bearing and race pressed into one of the drum/hub assemblies then went to press in the inner bearing race and that’s when I realized I had the wrong size: they were about 1/16 of an inch too narrow on the OD compared to the hole in the hub. The bearings were National KD11786Y same as listed here: https://torqueking.com/product/51168...r-axles/#note1 So I returned the bearing but now I’m stuck: what inner wheel bearings do I need? Any ideas? Thanks for your help
Posted via Mobile Device
Crazyman_Stanley is offline   Reply With Quote