View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 10:12 PM   #80
special-K
Special Order

Re: 68 K20 GMC/Chevy

Going good with that truck. I'd buy it for that if I could. I feel yours and my '72 GMC are related somehow. Both have a similar vibe. People don't go as ga-ga over mine as yours and I'm not saying it's as nice. But, it's a veteran driver 4x4 that looks healthy yet while showing it's age and not trying to be perfect. Just a cool truck. Both have cool stuff added and people looking don't know if it was all done years ago and just driven or if it's going back uphill and jut hasn't been painted yet. I even have a Keep On Trucking plate frame, but won't fit cuz tag sits down on the bumper and as it is you can barely see the stickers in the top corners with the top behind the tailgate. Basically, we are both fixing our trucks up as is and driving them, just like back in the day, rather than restoring. Or, until that ever happens.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote