View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #64
gearhead2069

Re: Starting a new build...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerSid View Post
Looks awesome gearhead! Glad you are showing lots of pictures and explaining things as you go.

What tire rim combo are you planning on running?
How high off the ground do you plan on having your running boards?

I'm going to be picking your head on some measurements soon if that's alright. I'm at the stage where I need to figure out what size tire I want to run and buy them before I can install my Vette suspension. I want to go as wide as possible in the rear but have some side wall too.
Thanks FarmerSid.

I'm still not entirely sure with the tires and wheels. My plan is to go with an 18 inch wheel and I'd like the tire profile to be either a 35 or 45. I guess I'll have to see when the time comes. As far as how wide I can go, I'd like to go as wide as possible. Once I start feeling a little more comfortable with having an idea of what my space is going to be within the front fenders, I'll have to start looking into it. My plan is that I'd like to go as wide as the front will allow me to go then mimicking it for the rear. As my plan is to drive the crap out of this thing when I'm done with it, I'd like to keep the front and rear the same to allow me to rotate the tires for good wear.

As far as measurements, like I've mentioned before, I am fairly new to this game but I will certainly provide any information I can!
gearhead2069 is offline   Reply With Quote