View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 03:29 PM   #5
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

i cant see grille how it is parked, yeah they did change to black in grile in 71, yep
i only want ot see about sangging on to it if its a 71 or 72 or if it has a dana60 or good drivetrain, the body looks good and all., but the cab is saggin badly.,. its not from around here, or it was stored in a building and hidden for years and then drug out, has a registration sticker in back window, the old style liek someone tried to drive it for a while and then just parked it in yard and thats it

i also noticed this morning that some ppl i know that bought a house off my grandma across town drug in a gmc 2500 flatbed(or possibly 3500 single wheel rear) truck and they got it in their backyard loaded down with junk appliances and crap, i knew about the truck form seeing it wayyyyyyy out in the country at some old farmhouse, i never knew it ran, it had been sitting in thr same place for years and years, and front left is wrecked, i wonder year of it... hmm..
also i now know the new owner of the 67 chevy C20 flatbed that came to here from AZ last year and was up for sale, the bastard got it for 900 bucks... no rust,.. 6 cyl 3 speed though.. and crappy eaton rear axle... and drum brakes.... perfect small window 67 cab though...rocker loose on driver side, but no visual rust,,., hmm.. may be skinned.,

hmm..

[This message has been edited by Fast68Chevy (edited March 21, 2002).]
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote