View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 11:22 AM   #120
cornerstone

Re: My '67 Chevy C20 "Camper Special" Build - COVID Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Baar View Post
I re-posted truck FOR SALE post on this FORUM and various FB 67-72 Chevy Pages. Current COVID shutdowns have put all my medical help on hold (traction and injections). But I am doing my best at home using inflatable traction, heat, and massage pillow, even exercise & stretching to help chronic neck pain and subsequent headaches, etc.…. I had hoped to get better enough to finish the truck and drive or sell finished product with a little help from my Friends. But currently can’t have Friends help due to COVID isolation and social distancing. We’ll see if I can get back to it if not sold after all of this passes. Anyone who has personally dealt with similar chronic spine, arthritis, & neuropathy pain should understand why I'm having trouble being motivated to keep working this final project?

In meantime, I have figured-out some of the few odd issues to complete this project. And will look to help from others too. So I will post separately to see if any other folks have dealt with and may have an answers to those. These builds ALWAYS have learning and making things work correctly or better If sold to someone that can appreciate this frame-off resto-rod at reasonable price COOL, I can move-on and be happy for someone. If not I will keep trying to get back to it.

Keep on Trucking Ya’all!!!

No shame in selling. Although I'm physically better off to some degree, I can relate to being limited in the work getting done category due to pain issues. I hope you recover fully my friend.

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote