View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: Customized My Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckfan View Post
i will give you some love. very cool. i like it.
Thanks,man. That makes it all worthwhile. I was off in the corner pouting till I saw your comment. I guess I forgot to leave a "Like" box for guys to click on...heh heh. It's a tongue & cheek thread anyway (whatever the heck that means)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLarry View Post
I dig those decals! If I had a GM diesel I’d be trying to talk you out of some. Leave them on there! They look cool.

I was thinking of your Jimmy the other day. I bought this sister to your Jimmy from some hillbilly on craigslist for $400. It’s a bare bones ex-government rig of some sorts. It didn’t come with an engine but for $400 for a rust free K5 with a clear title was money well spent in my opinion, not sure if the wife agrees though . Not sure what I’ll do with it yet but I couldn’t pass it up.
'Oly sheet! Look at that. That is a blood relative there. Tell your wife I said that's an excellent buy. If you hadn't spent it on that you prolly would have spent it on the '78 or Suburban and you would have had to point it out and explain. You got something that is way more obvious. Though explaining of another sort may be required. You didn't have her in mind for this one?

Would you look at the similarity?
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote