View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 11:24 AM   #1
Chevy Apache

The SILVER INDIAN: '61 Apache Stepside, 5th Wheel Hauler in Brighton, England.

Hi there hope this is allowed to be posted here, this is our new truck a 1961 Chevrolet Apache manual long bed. We are in England.
Well where do I start, my wife was looking on Facebook and came across this truck for sale as it was near to where we live, as usually anything that we buy we find is the other end of the country. So doing as I was told I looked at the truck and the pictures looked brilliant, only to find there was no price, then said to my wife I don't think we can afford it.
I was then told to phone it, but I said no, as I didn't think we could afford it,
So I thought that was the end of it, but my wife, son and nephew had other ideas, a couple of days later we went to visit my nephew as I walked through the door I suddenly got handed my sons phone to say that I had a call and it was the owner of the truck, after having a long conversation I arranged to view on the Saturday morning, myself and my son went to view, saw the truck and instantly fell in love, then made a deal with the owner and left to go home, then as we were driving home the owner called to say they had changed there mind an didn't want t sell, well to say I was gutted was an understatement after moping around all afternoon and evening I finally get to bed, the next morning my son had a missed call and answer phone message asking me call to call them back, to which I did and they said that we can now buy the truck again so I was like jumping jack flash and took a deposit out hoping they Wouldnt change there mind again, And then the build started, this picture was are first meeting
Attached Images

Last edited by chevy_mike; 04-25-2016 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Wanted title changed.
Chevy Apache is offline   Reply With Quote