View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 10:38 PM   #60
Huskerboy2

Alright, I'll jump in. I dealt with this clown once. I bought a "rust, dent and bondo free" door from him. During our conversation, I remember the guy mentioning that the door was blue, which didn't matter, but when the door showed up, it was covered with a fresh coat of primer. He likes to coat his sheetmetal with a spray of primer to try to cover up the condition underneath. I'm surprised he didn't chrome the door before he sent it to me. Regardless, he couldn't hide the gallon of bondo that was caked on the underside of the door. I raised holy heck with the guy over the condition and I stalked him like a wild animal until he refunded my money via paypal. He refunded the purchase price, but no shipping. I settled for that and moved on. This whole transaction was at least a two month ordeal. As a native Nebraskan and Central Texan for the last 11 years, two places where people know how to treat other people fairly and honestly, I'm ashamed of myself to this day for not driving to Lone Oak and beating the shipping out of him. I know, I know, some will say that reaction is wrong, but is it? Is it really??????? Now you all got me worked up. Hmmmm, where's that Texas map at?