View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 12:38 PM   #2
72 CO Blazer

Re: Diving into my 72 Blazer interior

The back seat looks great - nice work!

I'm about to embark on recovering my seats as well but have been indecisive with choosing a vendor to make the purchase. I know from the various threads that Truckseats can deliver the best quality but I've been unable to get a response from recent (Dec 17) inquiries. Would you mins sharing where you ordered your PUI interior?

Also, I know your covers are Saddle in color but I'm wondering if anyone out there has a recommendation for Parchment/Off White colors. I've picked up from some vendors (Brothers and GMC Paul's) that there is an issue with the white bucket covers matching the rear seat cover. In fact, some vendors actually have the white bucket/rear seat covers listed as separate colors. I do believe that LMC's catalog has the color description for white matching but when I've called them, they are unable to tell me if they are PUI covers. I'd hate to purchase the covers and install them just to pull it out into the sun and find that the whites don't match. Does anyone have experience with the Parchment/Off White vinyl?

Please post an update once you are finished with the buckets - I'm interested to see them and hear your experience. Again, nice job!

Thanks!
72 CO Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote