View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #19
KSWes

Re: What I can afford, when I can afford it... 70 Chevy LWB

Back on all four wheel and it's own power. Although it was being stingy about starting when I first tried to fire it back up. Maybe it was because the odometer read 60666.4 when it was in the garage this whole time. Could also be a reason why everything didn't go as smoothly as I would have liked... I rolled it over the 60667.4 while test driving it so I should be good now...

Once I got the brake cylinders, and lines changed, I was having a terrible time getting the rear brakes bled and finally I decided I would replace the master cylinder also since I'll need a new one for when I put on the front disks. Once I bench bled the master cylinder and found a loose fitting in my line. I got all the air out and the pedal is super hard and it's the best the brakes have been since I bought the truck and probably as good as they've ever been.

The only thing left to do behind the cab is to change the diff fluid and gasket. Then I'm putting the bed back on and I'll finally get the bumper on I had powder coated months ago...

Got a new roof skin for my spare cab and it's going under the knife hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

My Build:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=513002
KSWes is offline   Reply With Quote