View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:36 AM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Re: Factory 6-lug Alloy Pictures

Good info. It all helps. Me too on simpler designs.

I bought a tailgate support cable for my old '92 at the Chevy dealer I bought all my 67-72 parts from since early-80s and it was made in China. Very sad to see. And now I see articles titled, "How will the US deal with China as a world power?". Thanks a lot you capitalistic pigs! Selling out your fellow American's jobs to create a greater profit wasn't a concern, but didn't you selfish idiots have an ounce of foresight to see what you were creating with a nation we are less than friendly with and a communist government we have fought a war against, losing many young American men including my cousin?? Nah, that sort of thing doesn't matter to me. I'm not sure why we haven't seen them making cars to sell over here.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote